Complaint Review: MyMaxSavingsClub.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: WM — sprucepine Alabama USA
MyMaxSavingsClub.com

MyMaxSavingsClub.com partners, CouponSavingsClub and CouponTravelShop SCAM ALERT=do not trust this company, MySavingsClub or affiliats, Internet

I filled out one of those quick surveys on line and at the end i got a special offer for a $500 gift card. They gave me a code and # to call to redeem my prize.I call and an INDIAN guy probably in INDIA answers and with very fast and very bad English tells me how lucky i have gotten. Some how by the end of the call he has every thing but my SSN#!! I'm then signed up for some magazine,a travel club,and should receive my gift card and my savings card in the mail within 7-10 days.My account however is billed immediately by the coupon club and by the travel club.

By the way i was never given any info about this travel club. So now i wait,and wait and wait.Never do I receive any thing through mail or e-mail.I decide enough waiting I simply call my card company and put a hold on my account and tell them my card is lost and the issue me a replacement card w/new account #. [continued below]....
..... So if they try to charge my card again,to bad for them!! I guess you could say lesson learned for me but the problem is no one ever checks the rep of a company before things like this.My warning to anyone who plans to buy from the internet or even hire someone to work on their house they should always checkem out through BBB or services like this one. LESSON LEARNED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyMaxSavingsClubcom/internet/MyMaxSavingsClubcom-partners-CouponSavingsClub-and-CouponTravelShop-SCAM-ALERTdo-not-tr-923105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyMaxSavingsClub.com