Complaint Review: MyPartnerWebsite.com

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: cantukygurl — Carlisle Kentucky
MyPartnerWebsite.com
Internet USA

MyPartnerWebsite.com They have taken more than $1,000.00 from me and I got nothing and they won't answer my calls or emails Internet

I was told I would make money from day one and have yet to even get the program that is supposed to generate money, and they won't return my calls or my emails or the numbers they give me don't work..They also took money that for stuff that I did not purchase and I didn't get an email explaining what it was for or anything, they have taken over $1,000.00 from my account!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyPartnerWebsitecom-/internet/MyPartnerWebsitecom-They-have-taken-more-than-100000-from-me-and-I-got-nothing-and-th-1059912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyPartnerWebsite.com