Complaint Review: MyPaySystem.com - DatingPlayground.com

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2004

• Reported By:Paris Tennessee
MyPaySystem.com - DatingPlayground.com
1500 University Street, Suite 920 Nationwide Canada

MyPaySystem.com - DatingPlayground.com Fraudulent Billing to My Credit Card And Someone Has Scam Me I am disabled and I need my Money Back Montreal, Quebec Canada

My credit card was recently charged $49.95 by mypayservices.com for a service called datingplayground. I had never heard of either of these companies nor had I authorized any of one of your company to use my credit card. I have not made any purchases over the internet for these services either. I cannot find a tel number at the web-site so i can contact Them. I am disabled and i need to get my money back now. I have never even been to this site! Plase Help Me Please.

Robert
Paris, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyPaySystemcom-DatingPlaygroundcom/nationwide/MyPaySystemcom-DatingPlaygroundcom-Fraudulent-Billing-to-My-Credit-Card-And-Someone-Ha-89054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyPaySystem.com - DatingPlayground.com