Complaint Review: MyPerfectCredit

• Submitted: Wed, August 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 12, 2006

• Reported By:College Place Washington
MyPerfectCredit
1805 N. Carson Street, #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

MyPerfectCredit Collections Rip-off! Scoundrels! Carson City Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: MyPerfectCredit Rebuttal

*Author of original report: I GOT REFUNDED!!

I got an automated phone call from 1st Credit of America telling me I had to call them about my account. I called them and told the answering machine that they had the wrong number. They called back and said, Nope, it is you we want! I said, I have excellent credit and don't owe anyone anything! They again said that I was in collections for MyPerfectCredit and owed 59.95! I am shocked and madder than a cat on a hot tin roof! When they placed me on hold they joined my line with another bewildered person who was also getting scammed. She is a councilwoman in Montana and she had her attorney fire off a letter of complaint to 1st Credit of America, consumer protection agencies and the Three Crdit giants!

I only have till the 18th of August to get this worked out and then it is submitted to the Giants! I am threatened and scammed and I want to rip these thieves apart!

Of course, no response from MyPerfectCredit at all.. just an automated e-mail that it has been received. 1st Credit of America says it is a cancellation fee but when I logged into MyPerfectCredit they said it is a monthly fee on a Permantly Closed Account! I have never received a bill from them and find it amzing that I could be in Collections in any way!

Josie
College Place, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2005 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyPerfectCredit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/MyPerfectCredit-Collections-Rip-off-Scoundrels-Carson-City-Nevada-152354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyPerfectCredit

MyPerfectCredit Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (U.S.A.)

MyPerfectCredit makes every attempt to clearly identify any customers who may post to this site. Should the individual contact us and simply explain why they are disputing any balance or request a one time credit waiver, MyPerfectCredit will be very responsive to the request.

If at any time a member has a concern about their membership, wishes to close the account, or request a refund, they may do so by contacting our customer service representatives at support@myperfectcredit.com or (877) 469-7373. We promise to review your request on a timely basis, and make every effort to resolve all issues.

We stand by our commitment to provide exceptional customer service, and want our members to have a positive experience with MyPerfectCredit.Com. If a member cannot resolve any issue with the first level contact, they can request a second level review of the unresolved issues by e-mailing supervisor@myperfectcredit.com.

I GOT REFUNDED!!

AUTHOR: Josie - (U.S.A.)

1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA REFUNDED ME WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A BLINK~~
I CALLED THEM ABOUT 60 DAYS AFTER THE FIRST PHONE CALL AND ALL HELL WAS BREAKING LOOSE. THEY EVEN SAID "THANK-YOU" AND MY REFUND WAS BACK IN MY BANK THE SAME DAY!