Complaint Review: MyPhoneSite.com

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Sharon — Brantford Ontario
MyPhoneSite.com
Internet USA

MyPhoneSite.com MPS liars, cheats, rip off, phone sex site, non payment Knoxville Internet

I have been on My Phone Site for a couple of years as an independant contractor. When they first started up, there were no issues with payment. Emails were promptly answered and everything was fine. As time went on though there were issues with payments a few different times and then the email tag began. They now rarely answer emails and when they do they are filled with nothing but excuses as to why your payment is late and lies that it has been mailed, yet never received, or that it was returned by the bank it was supposedly deposited into.

I am owed $81.78 by this company since March of 2014. I have sent many emails only to be given the run around by this company. They have simply stopped replying when I ask when it's going to be paid to me. I have screen shots proving they owe me this money from the transactions panel. They told me they twice tried to deposit this money into my account and that the bank returned it even though for years they had deposited into that account no problem. [continued below]....

..... The bank denies this happened. Then I was told a paper check was being mailed to me and that they would email me a screenshot to prove this. Well no email or screenshot arrived. Big surprise....

This company is a joke, as is the owner Gary. One lie after another when they even bother to reply at all, and in the forum boards of other operators, this same thing has been happening to several other operators as well, so I'm by no means the only one.

If you are an operator, I'd suggest you stay away from this company if you want to get the money you earned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyPhoneSitecom/internet/MyPhoneSitecom-MPS-liars-cheats-rip-off-phone-sex-site-non-payment-Knoxville-Interne-1161213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyPhoneSite.com