Complaint Review: MyPillow.com

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: kwhitw — USA
MyPillow.com
920 6th St W Carver, Minnesota United States of America

MyPillow.com Pillow is too fluffy and hurts neck! If the pillow doesn't work for you, return it right away! But -- you pay to return it. Carver, Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: My Pillow, Inc.

The television advertisement showed a pillow that could be shaped anyway you wanted it but in fact the pillow will not conform and causes neck pain.  I called to return my pillow but the lady insisted that another support level would definitely work.   I received the second set of pillows but the support level was still too thick.   However, that was only a ploy to extend the time so that the 60 days would run out.

I am very disappointed in this company and all of the money I wasted on these pillows that I cannot use.  Buyer beware of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyPillowcom/Carver-Minnesota-55315/MyPillowcom-Pillow-is-too-fluffy-and-hurts-neck-If-the-pillow-doesnt-work-for-you-re-876120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyPillow.com

My Pillow, Inc.

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (United States of America)

Please be advised there is no "ploy" involved with MyPillow, Inc.. We believe in our product and that is why we offer an exchange program to get the best rest possible. The 60 day money-back guarantee is a very generous amount of time, including an exchange, in order to know if the pillow is right for the purchaser. We have 1000's of unpaid customer testimonials that speak loudly as to the quality of our product.