Complaint Review: MyPlay Direct

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Ben — New York New York
MyPlay Direct
400 Lafayette Street, New York, , NY 10003 USA

MyPlay Direct MyPlay Direct order did not deliver the items it promised and that I paid for. New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry, and we're issuing a full refund.

I paid $48.95 for a vinyl, cd, digital album that also included a poster. The item was delivered without a poster or digital album information. Order number 9FCE322114.  The company does not have a phone number. The only way to reach them is by email. When I emailed them about this they emailed me back a generic automated response stating that they are experiencing unusually high volume of emails and that unfortunately it may take several days for them to respond. They are adding additional staff and that they are working around the clock to answer all emails in the order they were received.  This response and the method is unacceptable and I would like to receive the items I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyPlay-Direct/New-York-NY-10003/MyPlay-Direct-MyPlay-Direct-order-did-not-deliver-the-items-it-promised-and-that-I-paid-f-1099278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyPlay Direct

Sorry, and we're issuing a full refund.

AUTHOR: MyPlay Direct Customer Service - ()

Hi,

We're very sorry for the trouble. It looks like your replacement poster shipped on January 6th, but I agree with you, this took way too long to reslolve.  We'll issue a full refund, and will confirm it, by responding to your customer service ticket.

Again, our apologies, and thanks for the honest feedback.

MyPlay Direct.