characterized

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Joe P — New York New York
MyPlay Direct
550 Madison Ave New York, New York USA

MyPlay Direct Company refuses to refund money after falsely advertising product New York New York

I ordered a package deal of Cheap Trick CDs and Concerts Tickets for MyPlay direct. The product was incorrectly described which MyPlay admitted. The package di NOT include the concert tickets as advertised which is why I purchased the packages in the first place. They said they would send a return label and I would get a refund. After a month of trying to get a return label I decided to just pay for the shipping myself. I sent the product back and they recieved it.

I have been trying for another month and a half to try and get a refund even after they recieved the product back. I asked for a phone number and an address so I can take legal action and they refused to provide that. I am out $217 plus my cost of shipping it back. Do not do business with this company. I am also not the first person to be ripped off. Sony, I will never buy your products again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyPlay-Direct/New-York-New-York-10022/MyPlay-Direct-Company-refuses-to-refund-money-after-falsely-advertising-product-New-York-1064548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyPlay Direct