Complaint Review: MyPostalExams.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By: tina — lebanon Oregon USA
MyPostalExams.com
7433 Spout Springs RD, Suite 101 PMB#4 Flowery Branch, Georgia United States of America

MyPostalExams.com I had been looking for work on line and looked up uspostal jobs in oregon. I paid 29.95 for the exam that was to be sent and I never got. I looked it up and noticed a warning rip off scam. Job search online "USPostal" if they want $$ its a scam. I got scammed through Internet Training Products Inc, Flowery Branch, Georgia

I had been on line looking for work and I searched for USPostal jobs in Oregon. The advertisement was very convincing. I didn't even think of this being a scam.

There advertisement asks "are you ready for a new career with USPS?", then it talks about the federal benefits, paid training, paid vacation etc., they also tell you that

"President Obama is banking on the $800 billion stimulus to create between 1,000,000 to 3,000,000 new government jobs" and it goes on.

To get started you have to sign & register into the program fill out information that job applications ask for-plus credit card information
-which I did to get the training packet for $29.95.

My computer connection was having problems so I used a friends who live in Bend, Or. After the payment was made I got a confirmation number about 20 minutes later. On my cell phone.

I have not received any packets in the mail or to my email address. I do however continue to receive notices on asking if ready to start a new career with USPS.

When checking with this I went on line to find out whats going on, I came across this 'Fraud Report', I just started to use computer to look for jobs and my first try I get ripped off. I can't believe it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2009 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyPostalExamscom/Flowery-Branch-Georgia-30542/MyPostalExamscom-I-had-been-looking-for-work-on-line-and-looked-up-uspostal-jobs-in-orego-499008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyPostalExams.com