Complaint Review: MyScore

• Reported By: rfenton909 — Niskayuna New York
MyScore
Internet USA

MyScore Credit Reports scam Internet

Just got charged another $29.95 on my CC with no warning after I had already canceled my account. According to customer service this charge was for the month of April, well it's June now. I got charged $1 multiple times and then $29.95 today (June 1st). I canceled the account AGAIN and customer service told me that they had been trying to charge me for months (WHAT?!) and it just went through today.

After canceling I contacted my bank who said I could open a dispute with them but that it would be incredibly difficult to get my money back. This is a supposedly "$1 free credit report" that I did to earn Swagbucks, which was advertised as a "100% free offer". Now I am out $29.95, unsure if they are going to continue to charge me even after I canceled the second time, and majorly pissed. There went the rest of my paycheck for the week, thanks a lot!!!

I demand a refund at this point.

No one should ever use this service for any reason - it is a scam plain and simple and they will charge you until you have no more money to give.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyScore/internet/MyScore-Credit-Reports-scam-Internet-1151515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyScore