Complaint Review: MyScore.com

MyScore.com
Internet USA

MyScore.com Rip Off is the best description for my experience! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: oh wow

I am reaching 60 years of age soon and still get shocked when someone can, without thought as to personal circumstances in someones life, just steal money!  I always feel violated.  A credit reporting company that claims to be available to help someone get better credit scores or to keep up with their scores, then "behind their back" so to speak, will proceed to fraudulently start taking money out of their bank account somehow getting access illegally as I never authorized anything.  They were taking a small enough amount ($9.95 or thereabout) and I didn't catch it right away.  What they didn't care to consider is that I am a woman that, as I said earlier, is close to 60, and who has been handling my husband and my finances for just a couple of years since my husband had suffered two strokes.  For most of our 37 years of marriage he handled finances while I raised up and homeschooled our five children. (They are now all grown)  My husband did an excellent job for so many years.  When I had to take over it didn't take too long to work out a system as I had done so for the years I worked when I was single and for the few years of marriage before we began our family.  When I first experienced  someone fraudulently taking money from my bank account it really shocked me and made me feel insecure.  I am working at learning about how this type of thing happens, what to do about it and how to prevent this evil.  I told my personal stuff here as an example of what people may be dealing with when one decides it is just fine to take just a small amount from random accounts and possibly justify the act by thinking "no biggie". My situation is as caregiver to my husband and handling all our needs with a fixed income that consists of his disability  and a small retirement from the company he worked at for many years.  Fraud is a very difficult burden to add to my struggle.  The sad thought I had is that there are SO many more that are much worse off than me and that added burden could possibly turn out to be the last straw for someone.  So I decided to add my say to this activiy and have a small part in making it a bit harder for predators.

Also:   Below on the credit card question I put yes to get the information to help but the truth is that I didn't authorize acces to my account through the card attached to it.  They got in to my account and took the money some other way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyScorecom/internet/MyScorecom-Rip-Off-is-the-best-description-for-my-experience-Internet-1146770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyScore.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

oh wow

AUTHOR: Kerry - ()

Sabrina, that sounds tough. They should not have charged the credit card you gave them if you did not give them permssion to.

I can't tell from yur message if you ever got your money back. You really should.

855-531-7968 is the number they list for customer service on their site. Definitely call them!