Complaint Review: MySurvey.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Johnny J. — Frazee Minnesota United States of America
MySurvey.com

MySurvey.com Carol Adams, casual mist, mnc watches, Endless aroma, QM collections, Scamed, lied, cheated, Used a major Company name and trademark to lure you into a Credit card theft. Internet

*Author of original report: Victum

The Company "My Survey", company used a pop-up ad, while I was shopping on-line at, Menard's Retal Store,  "My Survey," stated, that if I filled out the survey. I would receive a free gift, valued at over $100. The shipping for the free gift was $7.99. If the gift is free. It shouldn't cost anymore. But in small print under terms and conditions, it was still free. Until two weeks later, they charged my credit card the full amount, on a reocurring charge? Then they added other products and charged me for them and i never did receive the extra products. I was charged over $700.00 for their fraudlent free stuff billing and claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MySurveycom/internet/MySurveycom-Carol-Adams-casual-mist-mnc-watches-Endless-aroma-QM-collections-Scamed-985868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MySurvey.com

Victum

AUTHOR: Johnny J. - (United States of America)

Since , I filed this Ripoff Report. Before I closed, my credit and debit cards. My survey. com recharged me, the original price of their cheap china product.  I was SCAMED. This company stole over $800.00, from my credit cards.

companys