Complaint Review: MyTarp.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Consumer Defender — Sacramento California United States of America
MyTarp.com
3605 Sandy Plains Road, Suite 240-104 Marietta, Georgia United States of America

MyTarp.com Total scammers! Lies and crude attitude from people on the phone. Misleading and abusive, they cancelled order against my wishes, complete waste of time!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS! Marietta, Georgia

I called on Friday to get ship out time b4 I order online.  Was implied would go out Monday.  Called in a week for tracking info, talked to "Travis" was told not even shipped yet. I said it should be here by now. He rudely told me that it said on website would ship in 5-7 days (LIE #1) site said CUSTOM ORDERS ship in that time. Asked for owner/GM.  He said that was him (LIE #2) said I could tell he wasnt.  Said he could only ship out items today, I said fine. Asked again for supervisor. Told me hold on and then got a "Josh".  He said GM "just left" (likely LIE #3) we argued about what I was told regrding ship out time. Rude and abrasive, talks over you and doesnt know his facts either.  Told me the best was to ship out today, I said fine.  I insisted he ship out today as promised, I am on a time crunch, and he, like Travis was more interested in making matters worse by wanting to cancel the order.  I said do not and ship as promised.  Got a call later from Josh telling me he was going to cancel the order ecause they cant please me.  I told him NP, ship it as promised and hung up.  He went ahead and cancelled it anyway!!!  TOTAL JERKS!  If they worked for my company , they would be fired!  What a fine example of sad employees and a boss who you cant get ahold of to tell him, if HE even cares!!  So SAD!!  I would ask you NOT to give your money to people like this.  I will pay a little more NOT to do business with this sad company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyTarpcom/Marietta-Georgia-30066/MyTarpcom-Total-scammers-Lies-and-crude-attitude-from-people-on-the-phone-Misleading-829666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyTarp.com