Complaint Review: MyTeleBill

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Highland Illinois
MyTeleBill
P O Box 922 Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.

MyTeleBill Charged me for unauthorized service Gilbert Arizona

I received my monthly bill for my Verizon Landline phone and saw that a charge had been added under MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES AND CREDITS from The Billing Resource on behalf of MyTeleBill. The charge was $10.56 which incuded taxes, I have no idea what this was so called The Billing Resource after trying to contact MyTeleBill by phone. This is for monthly voice mail which I did not ask for since we do not have voice mail. Billing Resource did say they would cancel that and not to worry but I am wanting to file a report against MyTeleBill. First of all, according to their web site which doesn't give much information this service is for small or big business. We do not have a business nor have we ever.

Linda
Highland, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyTeleBill/Gilbert-Arizona-85299/MyTeleBill-Charged-me-for-unauthorized-service-Gilbert-Arizona-1031684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyTeleBill