Complaint Review: MyTelebill

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2007

• Reported By:drexel hill Pennsylvania
MyTelebill
integretel.com Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.

MyTelebill Keeps sending charges on my verizon phone bill for 9.95 plus tax 10.55 Gilbert Arizona

I keep receiving a 10.55 charge on my verizon phone bill each month from: Mytelebillvmmthsvcfee. I have tried calling and emailing this company to explain what it is & to stop billing me. Finaly Verizon is going to put a block on the phone bill. I don't know if they will bill me still.

The number 1 800 736 7500 refers you to 1 866 4930486 & you get told they are closed or automated system tells you leave your name & number but no one gets back to you.

Margaret
drexel hill, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyTelebill/Gilbert-Arizona-85299/MyTelebill-Keeps-sending-charges-on-my-verizon-phone-bill-for-995-plus-tax-1055-Gilbert-279012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyTelebill