Complaint Review: MyWorldPlus

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:Kirkland Washington
4709 Highway 121 Suite 132-513 The Colony, Texas U.S.A.

MyWorldPlus Deceptive & Misleading ripoff The Colony Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: My World Plus

This company lured me in by making me believe I had people below me and I had a check waiting for me. ($8 which I never got). After I paid the one time $50 fee + the $30 monthly fee ($80 total) I was a new member.

I sent my upline emails asking questions but their delayed responses came only after the 3 day refund policy was up. I was in it and tried to make the best of it. The coupons were barely up and running and not products I used or bought much and the savings was minimal.

The other great deals you are supposed to get with the membership card are so ridiculous, it saves you the same amount that the free coupons that come in the mail do. In fact, I get better offers for free, in my mailbox and specifically for my neighborhood. Why would I want to pay all this to join and then not be able to save, only to stay in and feed the machine $30 every month. After a month more I cancelled and they would not even consider a refund for me.

I feel mislead, ripped off, dumped, and I am angry with their refusal to work with their people. How could I ever recommend such a business to anyone. It is a real joke and the people at the top are laughing their way to the bank every day, and the joke is on the poor people trying to find a way to make some money honestly online.

Don't trust this company they are greedy and unhelpful in their customer service if not downright rude!

WARNING! Don't be fooled, they take your money and you make nothing unless you sign up your own people who will be suckers and not happy with you in the end.

This is my experience and I have found several other people who had the SAME experience, but don't know where to go, except these message boards. I am going to let as many people as I can about this through this avenue. I hope someone is spared a bunch of money they could use more constructively.!

Rachel Long was in my upline but was always too busy to answer even ONE email.

Kirkland, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyWorldPlus/The-Colony-Texas-75056/MyWorldPlus-Deceptive-Misleading-ripoff-The-Colony-Texas-267878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyWorldPlus

#1 Consumer Suggestion

My World Plus

AUTHOR: Bluegrass Boy - (U.S.A.)

I have been in MyWorld for a short while now.

I have gotten all the help anyone could ask for. It was obvious that this lady didn't. There is a upline chain you can go through to get the help you need. There are also webinars and live conference calls scheduled twice weekly. Any more training and I would be overwelmed with it.

Sounds like she got a really bad sponsor.

As for the commissions, again just a lack of training. You have to have 3 active
affiliates before you get paid or your money will set there until you do.

I would take it on my self to help this lady if you can put us in contact with each other.

Blue Grass Boy