Complaint Review: Mycash Guardian

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Plymouth Indiana United States of America
Mycash Guardian

Mycash Guardian Took money out of my Bank acount without permission, and never gat any loan. Internet

I applied for a few different 100 day loans and or 6 month loans but never got approved and seen my bank  a few days later and had thought my bank had made this charge to my account because my bank had closed another account and charged me money because I didn't receive any money from another bank ATM machine. I called my bank asked why they charged my account this amount of $29.95 which put my account overdrawn and started charging me $7 a day and soon closed that account also. I told the bank person from an 800 0r 877 free call number I didn't order anything and again asked why was I being charged the $29.95 and being charged $7 a day? The person told me I could depute that they would send me a letter to me address on file and had to sign the form and return within 7 days or maybe was 10 days to the bank. I told the person on the phone Iwas in another country at the time and wouldn't get the letter. He then told me to change my ailing address, I said no because I would return home in a few months and didn't want to change my address because by the time the letter would arrive to me the time to return the letter would have expired. When I returned to my  home I had a letter from the bank they reopened my last account and deposited the original $95.55 from the bank in the other country and went in person and asked for all the money that was charged to me for all the overdrawn fees and this $29.95 amount also and was told they would look into this matter. After another month got a call from the bank manger and was told they couldn't do anything for me and not be able to refund the money charges and this $29.95 charge from Mycash   Guardian.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mycash-Guardian/internet/Mycash-Guardian-Took-money-out-of-my-Bank-acount-without-permission-and-never-gat-any-lo-984999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mycash Guardian