Complaint Review: Mycashmaster

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Muskegon Michigan
Mycashmaster
? /51 W. Center ST. 621 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Mycashmaster Fruadgilent charges to my credit card Orem Utah

To whom it may concern,
mycashmaster is affilated with other companies on the web. They will call you on the phone after getting your # from a web site you have used to order anything. They call to get you to take a {free} 30 day trial of something, you tell them {no} and they still charge your credit card. They charged mine $79.95. I call ,they refuse to credit back my account,they refuse to let me speak to someone else in charge,thenthey tell me about a 7day no refund policy! How do I know about a 7 day no refund policy if I didnt order anything. They refuse to give me a phone# to someone that I can talk to to clear this up,then they give an address to write to and ask to have the charge removed,only numbers, no name of the company or anthing else,all I know is that its someplace in Orem Utah.

Im writing my letter but I dont believe that its going to do much good/be very carful because the company that they are affilated with is 123-funds phon # 866-6311642 a company that sends info about how to obtain govgrants.

Diane
Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mycashmaster/Orem-Utah-84057/Mycashmaster-Fruadgilent-charges-to-my-credit-card-Orem-Utah-434669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mycashmaster