Complaint Review: Mycashmaster

• Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Mycashmaster
107 GALDANA AVENUE Internet United Kingdom

Mycashmaster I received a charge to my bank account that I DID NOT authorize. The description was MYCASHMASTER. The charge was for $79.95. I am filing a fraud report with my bank but I am having a hard time speaking with a representative from their company. If anyone has any information about this company it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Internet

Jmac33764
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mycashmaster/internet/Mycashmaster-I-received-a-charge-to-my-bank-account-that-I-DID-NOT-authorize-The-descrip-433882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mycashmaster