Complaint Review: Mycellan

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Rosza — Manitouwadge Ontario Canada
Mycellan
9000 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, California United States of America

Mycellan This company keeps sending me this useless product also keep charging me as well.But guess what you can not get a hold of these people what ever information they give you its not there .Please someone West Hollywood , California

HELP I AM HAVING TROUBLE CONTACTING THIS COMPANY.THEY KEEP BILLING ME AND SENDING THIS USELESS PRODUCT.THEY CHARGE ME 92.00 BEFORE THEY EVEN SEND THIS CRAP.

I TRIED CONTACTING GOT THROUGH ONCE THEY SAID THEY WOULD CANCEL THEN I RECIEVED ANOTHER BOTTLE AND CHRGED AGAIN.TOLD ME THEY WOULD SEND A EMAIL CONFIRMING THIS NEVER RECIEVED IT.TRIED SUPPORT EMAIL GUESS WHAT CAN'T SEND IT.

I HAVE SENT AT LEAST 4 PACKAGES BACK AND THEY DID NOT REFUND IT .I AM SO UPSET ABOUT THIS THEY HAVE CHARGED ME FOR ALMOST 400.00 TO THIS POINT AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THEM BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE.PLEASE HELP ME GET INTOUCH WITH THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mycellan/West-Hollywood-California-90069/Mycellan-This-company-keeps-sending-me-this-useless-product-also-keep-charging-me-as-well-1017806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mycellan