Complaint Review: Mychangeaddress.com

• Reported By: ziger — Manasquan New Jersey United States of America
Mychangeaddress.com
Internet, Florida United States of America

Mychangeaddress.com Mychangeaddress.com misrepresents USPS Internet, Florida

My change address misrepresents the United States Postal Service.  This website comes up as a first choice in search engines as a change of address for the post office.  If one fills out a change of address form on mychangeaddress.com and clicks the USPS button on the website beware.

Mychangeaddress.com charged me $10.00 for a change of address that would have cost me $1.00 on the USPS website.  Not realizing that I was not on the USPS website, I used my credit card thinking I was being charged $1.00.  Did not realize my error until I received the credit card bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mychangeaddresscom/Internet-Florida-432372/Mychangeaddresscom-Mychangeaddresscom-misrepresents-USPS-Internet-Florida-988406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mychangeaddress.com