Complaint Review: Mychoicerewards Getspecialgifts

• Submitted: Thu, January 20, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2005

• Reported By:Mount Laurel New Jersey
Mychoicerewards Getspecialgifts
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Mychoicerewards Getspecialgifts ripoff - did not send gifts as promised Delray Beach Florida

I completed three sponsor offers (trial memberships) after which I was supposed to receive a $75 Visa Gift Card from Getspecialgifts.com. When I logged onto their website, they indicate that I successfully completed their requirements and the gift card would be mailed shortly. That was several months ago; and after repeatedly trying to contact them via their problem page on the web site, I still have not received anything from them nor have I gotten any response to my inquiries.

I also completed the necessary sponsor offers from Mychoicerewards.com to get a $100 Restaurant Gift Card but have not gotten that either. When I go into their website, they state that I only completed two offers, but I have e-mailed them with proof that I did indeed complete all three and they also have not responded to my inquiry. I also contacted all three sponsors and they have assured me that they reported my membership to Mychoicerewards. This has been going on for over two months.

By the way, both Getspecialgifts.com and Mychoicerewards.com happen to have the exact same address in Delray Beach, Florida. Coincidence??????

Charlotte
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2005 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mychoicerewards-Getspecialgifts/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Mychoicerewards-Getspecialgifts-ripoff-did-not-send-gifts-as-promised-Delray-Beach-Flori-128259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mychoicerewards Getspecialgifts