Complaint Review: Mychoicerewards - The Useful - Consumer Incentive Promotions - Earn Free Gifts

• Submitted: Mon, May 16, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 16, 2005

• Reported By:evansville Indiana
Mychoicerewards - The Useful - Consumer Incentive Promotions - Earn Free Gifts
14545 J. Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Mychoicerewards - The Useful - Consumer Incentive Promotions - Earn Free Gifts ripoff never response my inquries concerning free robosapien Delray Beach Florida

I thought I submitted a complaint against this company a few weeks ago, but did not see it today, so will write again. In mid December, I succombed to a "too good to be true" offer to receive a robosapien from mychoicerewards. I accepted several of their 'requirements', but every time I emailed (there was no phone number listed until a few weeks ago, and today, when I tried to pull up their offer(s) on the net, no record of that company existed!!), I received a link which showed, according to their records, no offers had been accepted.

Months later, after multiple emails had been sent as well as a certified letter, I received a 'different' email--this one didn't seem to be computer generated. The suggestion was made for me to copy the confirmation emails I had received from the businesses I had picked to fulfil the requirements for the mychoicerewards 'freebie', and to paste copies of those confirmations into an email back to their company. This I did......many times.

Decided to check out this 'rip off report' site, and was pleased to see that I was not the only consumer 'taken' by these guys. I would be willing to be listed in a class action suit against this company and would like to be contacted if any progress is made. In the meantime, I have written down the name, address and phone number of the 'office of the atty general' in Florida....thank you for that info. also have copied down the supposed phone number.

I suspect they are in trouble, which pleases me---I don't care that much about the toy, though I would like to get this for my son....Rather, I don't want these folks to lead others on with false ads. I hope someone sucessfully puts them in their place!

Lee ann
evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mychoicerewards-The-Useful-Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-Earn-Free-Gifts/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Mychoicerewards-The-Useful-Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-Earn-Free-Gifts-ripoff-neve-142919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mychoicerewards - The Useful - Consumer Incentive Promotions - Earn Free Gifts