Complaint Review: Mycredit.com

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Frank j irish jr — Springfield Oregon
Mycredit.com
Internet USA

Mycredit.com I saw an advertised FREE CREDIY REPORT,NOT SO FREE.They are trying to ding me for a dollar. internet

I went online to look for an auto loan and the loan service sent me to a FREE credit report site.It said on the site that it provided the credit report for FREE for for 7 days and would need a credit card number to bill if i accepted the services for longer than that.Well,within 24 hrs i called to cancel at the phone number and was informed my card WOULD BE BILL for 1 dollar.Well 1$ IS NOT FREE.I have called my bank to dispute the FEE THEY CHARGED.

Free should mean 0$.Thats what free meens to me and False advertising is certainly rampant on the internet.I personally feel that these misleading and or fraudulent claims should be prosecuted and my guess is allot of it has probably not been addressed and has gone on unreported as it is only 1$.But fraud is fraud and these types of places that do this are stealing.

So beware,when Mycredit.com SAYS FREE,ITS NOT FREE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mycreditcom/internet/Mycreditcom-I-saw-an-advertised-FREE-CREDIY-REPORTNOT-SO-FREEThey-are-trying-to-ding-m-1104255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mycredit.com