lighting

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Mycreditreport.com
Mycreditreport.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Mycreditreport.com Repeated double billings Internet Nationwide

Mydrditreport.com advertised a free credit report which I asked for and received. Then they offered to monitor my credit report for a nominal fee (don't remember) and I could cancel at any time within 30 days. T

They billed me $19.95 twice at the end of April and I tried to cancel but could not contact them. My bank gave me a phone number for them but it is a phony.

Now they have billed me $19.95 twice for May!

My bank tells me that I can stop future charges only by canciling the present account and opening a new account. Now that's a hassle!!

I will probably never see the $60 they have already.

Paul
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mycreditreportcom/nationwide/Mycreditreportcom-Repeated-double-billings-Internet-Nationwide-455808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mycreditreport.com