Complaint Review: Mydealmax

• Submitted: Wed, December 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: Debra — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America

Mydealmax unauthorized debit card charge Internet

My niece ordered a stop smoking ciggerett, after doing so someone in that company signed her up for a membership that was not authorized by me or her and they charged my credit card , i got the company phone number from my bank and I called , asked for them to cancel the charge, that it was not authorized, they agreed to cancle the charge, but there was no explaination of any kind why this happened or that they would look into the problem any further.

My niece assured me that she didnt ask or sign up for any membership with these people, and after offering her several offers, she refused all of the offers, and just ordered the ciggerett.

The operator got a little short with me when I just wanted reassurance that my card would not be charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydealmax/internet/Mydealmax-unauthorized-debit-card-charge-Internet-544558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydealmax