Complaint Review: Mydietpatches

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:Bridgeport New York
Www.mydietpatches.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mydietpatches ripoff, frauds need to be put out of business Houston Texas

Like so many of you out there I was prey to these peoples scam. I had ordered a sample and ended up with a 90 day supply and my account being billed 169.95.

I immediately sent them back certified mail and was told my account would be refunded in 5 to 10 days. Of course there were errors and then told it was being proccesed manually. This is all a ploy to get you to go past the 60 days your bank allows.

I was told so much bs I became furious I sent email after email. Made threats to go to my lawyer which I did. Told them I was going to contact my bank to report this theft which I also did. And made threats to go to every form of media out there.

First I was told sorry it was out of there hands. That it was their credit merchants fault. So I of course requested their information. I was relentless with these thieves.

Guess what almost 2 month later I recieved by overnight mail 159.95. They kept 10 dollars. Guess they couldn't resist stealing alittle more. I'll tell you, be relentless, drive them crazy, make threats. It worked for me.

Bridgeport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydietpatches/Houston-Texas/Mydietpatches-ripoff-frauds-need-to-be-put-out-of-business-Houston-Texas-123965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydietpatches