Complaint Review: Mydietpatches

• Reported By:sparks Nevada
Mydietpatches
Tinsley, Illinois Angola

Mydietpatches ripoff Tinsley Illinois

i called mydietpatches after seeing ad on the internet, to try thier sample patches for free +2.95 s&h.i recieved them about a week later.tried one i'm a diabetic and it caused my blood sugar to soar up to 240, so i called them to tell them i couldn't use thier product and not to send any.i don't know how i got thru ,because wheni tried to call back i was unable to get thru.when i got my credit card statement, they billed me 169.95 instead of 2.95 for 2 patches. ihave tried to call at least20 times with no sucess. i notified my credit card co. and told them what happened. they sent me a form to fill out but said they couldn't do anything aboutit. this is the 1st time i've ever given my credit card no. to anyone on the internet cause i'm leary of cos. like this one. i'm very upset about this and don't know if someone else might get my no. and charge me for something and i wouldn't know abuot it until it's too late. i will never order anything on the internet again.thank you for hearing my complaint. my order no. was MDP372364

Van
sparks, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydietpatches/Tinsley-Illinois/Mydietpatches-ripoff-Tinsley-Illinois-116851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydietpatches