Complaint Review: Mydietpatches.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:Wheat Ridge Colorado
Mydietpatches.com
15941 S Harlem Ave #126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Mydietpatches.com complete ripoff, will not send refund Tinley Park Illinois

I called as soon as this company debited my account $170 and they said that they couldn't process the refund because the money had not hit their bank yet, 5 days leter it still had not processed and there "was nothing they could do"!

I told them that I did not want the patch and to stop the shipment, right, they debited my account before I even received the product! Three weeks after they debited my account I received the 3 month supply!

I tried it since I had received it and found out that this patch is useless so I sent the packaging back for my refund. That was two months ago and I have not heard a word, then I try to call them to see what is going on and I find that the phone number is disconnected!!

I am outraged and I want my money back!

Lisa
Wheat Ridge, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydietpatchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/Mydietpatchescom-complete-ripoff-will-not-send-refund-Tinley-Park-Illinois-146169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydietpatches.com