Complaint Review: Mydietpatches.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 10, 2004

• Reported By:earlville New York
15941 S. Harlem Avenue, Suite 126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Mydietpatches.com rip-off! Tinley Park Illinois

On Aug. 13 2004 I sent for free samples of the diet patch for a $2.95 shipping and handling fee. I recieved the patches a few days later and never contacted the company after this day. On Sept 3 2004 I was balancing my checkbook and the was a debit for $169.95. I called my bank and there was a 1-800 # that they gave to me. I called the # and it was for the diet patch company. I explained to the bank that I did not order anything from this company other than the free trial. I also did not athorize this company to debit my account other than the $2.95.

My bank is working with me to get this staight. They called the company and the company said I did athorize this. Thanks to this website I can see I am not the only one to get riped off. I will not stop here. If they do not refund my money I will seek legal action!!

earlville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2004 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydietpatchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/Mydietpatchescom-rip-off-Tinley-Park-Illinois-107813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydietpatches.com