latest

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Mydietpatches.com
mydietpatches.com Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Mydietpatches.com ripoff, charged credit card with out consent, no product ever shipped, fraud, beware Tinley Park Illinois

I ordered the sample diet patch online for $2.95 using my debit check card back in Sept. 2004. On Oct. 27th, my credit card was charged $69.95 by mydietpatches.com.

I called the 1-800-901-1182 to find out what in the h@#$ is going on and they told me that they sent me a 30 day supply of patches. I explained that I did not order a 30 day supply and I wanted an immediate refund to my credit card. The representative said that I just needed to return the shipment and my account would be credited. I told him that I had not received a shipment. He said that I should receive it within 7-10 days.

I also told him that I did not authorize automatic billing to my credit card. He said that I gave my consent within their "Terms And Conditions". I dont remember seeing anything that mentioned auto billing on their website nor enclosed with their sample.

Supposedly the shipment went out on 10/27/04 and today is 11-9-04...still no shipment received.

I do not wish to use their product now or in the future..I was not happy with the sample. In my opinion, the product does not work. I just want my $69.95 back.

Jacqueline
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydietpatchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/Mydietpatchescom-ripoff-charged-credit-card-with-out-consent-no-product-ever-shipped-f-116953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydietpatches.com