Complaint Review: Mydietpatches.com

• Updated: Fri, September 03, 2004

• Reported By:Romeoville Illinois
Mydietpatches.com
http://www.mydietpatches.com Internet U.S.A.

Mydietpatches.com rip-off! They will not assist in answering questions. Internet

I was with the understanding that I only had to pay the s/h charges for a weeks worth to try. but then i got this package in the mail with 30 of them and saw my bank statement(minus $169.00) i called the bank and they would not help. i emailed the diet patch company but got no help there either. so when they sent me another email a couple of weeks later letting me know that they were shipping me out another package i opted out of the offer and requested they cancell.

Right away got an email alert from them stating that if i stay with them they will only charge me $39.95 a month. I was flabergasted at this. Why would this company charge over $160.00 and rip off thier customers but when i chose to leave them they were willing to offer me only $39.95 to stay. if this is not a ripoff then what the heck is considered a ripoff!? To this date almost 3 months later I still cannot get anyone to assist me on getting me back my money that I never authorized dietpatch.com to remove from my account. Never will I trust another company and buy something via the internet AGAIN!

Evelyn
Romeoville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2004 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydietpatchescom/internet/Mydietpatchescom-rip-off-They-will-not-assist-in-answering-questions-Internet-106859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydietpatches.com