Complaint Review: Mydietpatches.com

Mydietpatches.com
Internet U.S.A.

Mydietpatches.com ripoff/mail fraud Tinley Park Internet/nationwide/tv

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Credit Refund

I or my granddaughter ordered the free trail offer on Television.

a few days after receiving trial offer, I received on my bankstatement a charge of $169.00, 10/29/04. I immediately called the company to tell them that this was a mistake and that I did not want nor did not order their 90 day supply that they where charging me with and I also could not return it as I did not have it.

I had to wait approximately two weeks maybe more to receive this item I did not order and was charged for. I got a signature confirmation to prove they received it and they have.

I have made numerous calls and sent numerous emails to them. I have gotten promises, etc. but, To this date, I have not gotten a refund from them.
Email after signature confirmation:

Received: 12/1/2004 6:09 AM
To: customercare@mydietpatches.com
Subject: RE: refund

Where is my refund?

Subj: jo Here's your credit confirmation
Date: 11/18/04 1:28:22 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: Info@mydietpatches.com
To: JO

jo,
This email is to confirm that your credit request has been processed. You will receive a check by mail in 7-10 days.

Sincerly Yours,

Date: 01/04/2005 6:20:12 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: credits@mydietpatches.com
To: JO

Dear Jo,

We have received your refund request and have submitted it to the credit card Company that charged your card.

This is a 3rd party credit card processing company that handles our credit card transactions including refunds between Visa/MasterCard/Amex and Discover for MyDietPatches.com

However, we have recently discovered that they are experiencing some technical difficulties and they have not processed many of our customers' refund requests.

We have contacted them, numerous times to try and get this issue resolved but unfortunately they have not been able to resolve the situation in a timely manner.

Other customers have discovered that the fastest way to get the funds restored to their account was by simply disputing the charge with the credit card Company that issued their card.

If the funds have not yet been restored to your card, you may also wish to take this route, and contact the financial institution that issued your credit card and dispute the charge.

You'll find your credit card company's phone number on your credit card statement or on the back of your card.

Usually this process is simply a matter of making a call or filling out a short form to reverse the charge and restore the funds to your account.

We are extremely sorry about this situation and will do everything possible to help you get this matter resolved.

If your credit card company has any questions regarding this matter, Please let them know they are free to give us a call and we'll be glad to answer any of their questions to help you get the funds restored to
your account.

Sincerely,

MyDietPatches.com
Customer Service
1-800-901-1182

Jo
stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydietpatchescom/internet/Mydietpatchescom-ripoffmail-fraud-Tinley-Park-Internetnationwidetv-125866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydietpatches.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Credit Refund

AUTHOR: Frances - (U.S.A.)

I am a concerned customer, that took it to faith and ordered the said "MyDietPatches" tried them for 45 days and then I returned them to the company and they have acknowledged that they have a refund pending but due to technical difficulties they have not processed this refund yet........please I need this refunded on my card NOW