Complaint Review: Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2010

• Reported By: Tanya — Shawnee Kansas United States of America
Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com

Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com I think Discount Drugs is another name ordered meds online took money from chkng acct on 5/21 have sent emails no response Internet

I was in the same situation as a lot of the people.  I ordered medication online from Qualitynet.  I ordered on 5/21/10...inv#22943/order#106475304...They sent all that to me to my email address.
When I tried to contact them back, I put in their website address and all it does is come up with a screen that says QualityNetWeb.

I have sent them emails asking about my product, with no response.

I called my bank this morning, and the money had been taken out of my checking account today 5/24/10.  I asked if there was any information on the company, and they said that there was none.

I only ordered due to being in severe pain, and this was cheaper than what I would have been paying.

I have found no contact information anywhere, as I have looked and looked.  I know this was a stupid thing to do, but I thought it was a legit company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydiscountmedcom-Mydiscountmednet-Qualitynet-And-Ewebcartcom/internet/Mydiscountmedcom-Mydiscountmednet-Qualitynet-And-Ewebcartcom-I-think-Discount-Drugs-606927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com