Complaint Review: Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: fhornredmuse — Covington Tennessee United States of America
Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet

Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet MyDiscountMeds.net Charged for service promised - service not delivered. Internet

I have had a bit of a scheduling problem with my doctor, and was looking to try to get some percocet to tide me over until I was about to see him again about my pain issues.  I agreed to pay a sum, knowing that they would get the money before I saw any results.  I have used transactions like this one before and have not had problems.

This transaction took place well over a week ago, and I was promised a list of pharmacies in order to compare percocet prices.  I have not yet received this list, and the email address has bounced all of my messages back to me.

It was $37.99, but when you're a college student, that's food for a week.

If you go to a site that needs a prescription, for the love of god, get your doctor to fax you one so that you can have one on hand when you need it.  If I'd done that, I'd have my medicine, and this scam operation wouldn't have my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydiscountmeds-Or-Qualitynet/internet/Mydiscountmeds-Or-Qualitynet-MyDiscountMedsnet-Charged-for-service-promised-service-n-567116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet