Complaint Review: Mydv - Jeremy Paradies

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2005

• Reported By:leeds Europe
Mydv - Jeremy Paradies
mydv.co.uk , Massachusetts U.S.A.

Mydv - Jeremy Paradies RIPOFF Took more money for psp than price given, no delivery, fob u off when u ring up, not uk company as website suggests Massachusetts

I ordered a psp for my son for xmas on 21/11/05 for 169.95, when I chased this order 2 weeks i could not get through on phone (mail box was full).

In frustration I went on line and eventually got chatting to tanya who guaranteed delivery in the next few days.

When I checked my credit card statement 173.54 had been taken from my card, when I rang and enquired about this I was informed that this was due to the conversion from us dollars to sterling. There is no mention whatsoever of this on the website.

I rang them and got through this time, I was reassured the money would go back in my account and delivery would be another week or so.

I then decided to contact my credit card company and get a dispute form to re-claim the payment made. I am awaiting this.

It really concerns me that so many children and parents will be let down this christmas by this company. Had I trusted their word I would have been one of them!
They need sorting out, before they go bust and no one will then get anything!

This had made me more vigilent when buying on-line.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2005 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydv-Jeremy-Paradies/Massachusetts/Mydv-Jeremy-Paradies-RIPOFF-Took-more-money-for-psp-than-price-given-no-delivery-fob-u-167309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv - Jeremy Paradies