Complaint Review: Mydv, Jeremy Paradies

• Submitted: Sat, December 03, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, December 03, 2005

• Reported By:London Europe
Mydv, Jeremy Paradies
97 Anderer Ln West Roxbury, United Kingdom - Massachusetts U.S.A.

Mydvmydv, Jeremy Paradies ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing, no delivery, over charged www.mydv.co.uk West Roxbury United Kingdom - Massachusetts

On 10th November I ordered a Sony DSC-S80 Cyber-shot 4.1 Megapixel Digital Camera w/Docking Station from www.mydv.co.uk at a total price of 112.99. I received an email on the same day outlining the order.

I received another email on November 17th - informing me that my item was due to be dispatched on Nov 21st and that I would receive a DHL Tracking Number - this has NEVER happend.

After checking my bank - I have realised that mydv.co.uk have actually taken 122.21 - rather than the agreed 112.99.

I have attempted to contact mydv on their various phone numbers - without success. I have also sent them emails requesting that my order is cancelled and that I receive a full refund. None of which have been replied to.

I have found that mydv.co.uk is registered to Jeremy Paradies - who also owns Nepco, nepine.co.uk, oztools.com and gardenready.co.uk. I have attempted to contact this person at all available addresses, phone numbers and web sites - all without success.

After searching the internet - I have come to realise that mydv.co.uk has a history of taking people's money and not sending the product.

more information on this can be found here:

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2005 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydv-Jeremy-Paradies/West-Roxbury-United-Kingdom-Massachusetts-02132/Mydvmydv-Jeremy-Paradies-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-no-delivery-over-charged-w-166742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv, Jeremy Paradies