Complaint Review: Mydv (NEPCO)

• Submitted: Thu, December 29, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2006

• Reported By:aboyne Europe
Mydv (NEPCO)
1432 Main Street Waltham MA 02451 USA Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Mydv NEPCO ripoff cheats liers thieves Waltham Massachusetts

*Author of original report: i have got my money back

this company is a joke i ordered 2 psp's from them in november as everywhere else was sold out but the claimed to have them in stock. i then waited two weeks but nothing came so i called them they said that my order would be with me shortly.

however after another two weeks and several more phone calls i was still no further on. i was promised time and time again that i wouid have my order for christmas but this was a lie.

i then contacted them to cancel the order but they said they could not as it had already been shipped but this was again a lie as i still have not recieved it.

what makes matters worse is they took 349.99 out of my account but my order only cost 339.99 they said that this was to cover the conversion from british pounds in to doller, i feel they should have stated this on there web site to let people know before they order. also because i payed using my debit card i have no way of getting my money back.

this company have totally ripped me off and spoiled my first christmas with my new baby son.

Maria
Aboyne
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2005 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydv-NEPCO/Waltham-Massachusetts-Ma-02451/Mydv-NEPCO-ripoff-cheats-liers-thieves-Waltham-Massachusetts-169683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv (NEPCO)

i have got my money back

AUTHOR: Maria - (United Kingdom)

great news i managed to get my money back however not from the company, i contacted my bank lloyds tsb but was unhopeful as i had used my debit card however they have refunded my money as apparently they can get the money back from the company if its within 60 day of the transaction i thank ripped off and everyone who has posted advice on how to sort out the mess this company has caused (however i think i will still change my account incase they take more money out and i recommend others do the same)i will be donating a small amount to this website as the advice i recieved on it has helped hugly and i would like it to keep going so it can help others who have like me been ripped off please if you have been helped by this site do the same.