Complaint Review: Mydv

• Submitted: Fri, December 30, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 30, 2005

• Reported By:Borrowash, Derby Other
1432 Main Street Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 508-5200060
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Mydv ripoff Waltham Massachusetts

On 20th November 2005 I ordered from this company, online, 2 x PSP consoles for my kids for Christmas. Although I received confirmation of my order it did not state an estimated delivery date.

In the meantime, on the 23rd November 2005 payment was taken via my card details. This payment was however GBP10.60 more than the order had stated. I assumed from this that the goods had now been despatched.

When they had not arrived after a few more days I began calling the Customers Services line and over the next few days was given a litany of excuses as to why my order had not been despatched.

It was now becoming clear that something was not right so on the 6th of December 2005 I cancelled the order and was informed that a refund would be issued in 7-10 working days which I was not satisfied with because it didn't take them that long to remove it from my account in the first place!

After that, each time I called to chase the refund they told me that the order was still 'active' and despite my protests kept assuring me that my goods would be delivered before Christmas.

Needless to say, they weren't and I am still awaiting a refund but frankly, I am not very hopeful as they just lie through their teeth every time I speak to them.

Please, please, for the sake of others who are about to unknowingly enter into dealings with this company, do all you can to investigate them.

Borrowash, Derby
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2005 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydv/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/Mydv-ripoff-Waltham-Massachusetts-169815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv