Complaint Review: Mydv

• Reported By:Worcester Europe
Mydv
mydv.co.uk Internet U.S.A.

Mydv.co.uk ripoff - but got my money back! Internet

After ordering a PSP on 21/11... I immediately tried to contact mydv (as I had mistakenly ordered 3!). Alarm bells rang when I had no response to my emails.. and could never get through on the phone (voicemail box full!). I reported mydv to my local trading standards office http://www. tradingstandards.gov.uk/
and called my credit card company (lloydstb). I had to write to them (address supplied by card customer services. its a PO BOX). They then sent me a form and asked me to send some details.. (Invoices etc) you can login to mydv and print these off! Within less than a week of receiving the completed form/details Lloydstsb has cancelled the charge for 3 PSP's (over 500).

Hopefully your card company will be as good... although I hear it can take up to 30 days! Good luck, dont let mydv spoil your Christmas!

Anthony
Worcester
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2005 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydv/internet/Mydvcouk-ripoff-but-got-my-money-back-Internet-168460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv