- Report: #167244
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Mydv.co.uk, Jeremy Paradies
Mydv.co.uk, Jeremy Paradies97 Anderer Ln West Roxbury, Massachusetts U.S.A.
Mydv.co.uk ripoff, fraudulent billing, dishonest trading practices West Roxbury Massachusetts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) I sent 6 e-mails asking for the order # 18622 to be cancelled ( with no replies)
2) I chatted on-line chat facility on the website with Lisa on the 30th November ( I have not been able to do this since) , one day after placing the order on the 29th November , and was told that the order could not be cancelled as the order " had not appeared on her system' and that I would have to cancel the order the next day, this I did by e-mail through the website and directly
3) On Dec 1st, I sent e-mails through the website ( 6), and through the "contact us" section on the website, and to this date (6th December) I have had no replies.
4) On Dec 2nd I again sent e-mails through the website and directly, but again no reply
5) On Dec 5th, I sent e-mails through the website and directly to "inquiries@myDV.co.uk" , but again have received no reply
6) My credit card was debited for 348.43, whereas the amount on the invoice was 339.90 on Invoice # 18622, a discrepancy of 8.53, this was debitted on the 1st Dec 2005.
7) I have received no goods
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2005 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydvcouk-Jeremy-Paradies/West-Roxbury-Massachusetts-02132/Mydvcouk-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-trading-practices-West-Roxbury-Massachuse-167244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.