Complaint Review: Mydv.co.uk, Jeremy Paradies

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2005

• Reported By:Portugal Cove, Newfoundland New Foundland
Mydv.co.uk, Jeremy Paradies
97 Anderer Ln West Roxbury, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Mydv.co.uk ripoff, fraudulent billing, dishonest trading practices West Roxbury Massachusetts

I recently ordered on line a Sony PSP, through the mydv.co.uk website, I made a mkstake in the order an immediately sent e-mails to cancel it through the website and directly to the enquiries desk.

1) I sent 6 e-mails asking for the order # 18622 to be cancelled ( with no replies)

2) I chatted on-line chat facility on the website with Lisa on the 30th November ( I have not been able to do this since) , one day after placing the order on the 29th November , and was told that the order could not be cancelled as the order " had not appeared on her system' and that I would have to cancel the order the next day, this I did by e-mail through the website and directly

3) On Dec 1st, I sent e-mails through the website ( 6), and through the "contact us" section on the website, and to this date (6th December) I have had no replies.

4) On Dec 2nd I again sent e-mails through the website and directly, but again no reply

5) On Dec 5th, I sent e-mails through the website and directly to "inquiries@myDV.co.uk" , but again have received no reply

6) My credit card was debited for 348.43, whereas the amount on the invoice was 339.90 on Invoice # 18622, a discrepancy of 8.53, this was debitted on the 1st Dec 2005.

7) I have received no goods

Nicholas
Portugal Cove
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2005 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydvcouk-Jeremy-Paradies/West-Roxbury-Massachusetts-02132/Mydvcouk-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-trading-practices-West-Roxbury-Massachuse-167244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv.co.uk, Jeremy Paradies