Complaint Review: Mydv.co.uk

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 03, 2006

• Reported By:Mynyydbach, Nr Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Europe
mydv.co.uk , Massachusetts U.S.A.

Mydv.co.uk No Happy Christmas for my husband thanks to mydv, they have caused dissapointment and have made me feel like a fool! Thanks mydv! Happy Christmas to you! Massachusetts

I ordered a PSP from these people like many others, thinking I was getting a good deal. How wrong I was. I was late ordering on December the 8th but under the impression this would still be plenty of time for a delivery. All other items I ordered from other companies arrived within plenty of time!

Anyway here we are January 3rd and still no sight of my goods, Christmas has come and gone and my husband is still waiting for his present.

I have been putting off telling him in the hope that it may have arrived this week but I will now have to tell him he has no chance of getting his present at all. And I have lost my money so cannot afford to buy another in it's place!!

I feel a complete fool, it never crossed my mind that I was being taken for a ride. I have been thoroughly shafted thanks to MYDV. Happy Christmas MYDV and thanks a bunch

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2006 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydvcouk/Massachusetts-02132/Mydvcouk-No-Happy-Christmas-for-my-husband-thanks-to-mydv-they-have-caused-dissapointme-170208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv.co.uk