Complaint Review: Mydv.co.uk

• Submitted: Thu, December 22, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2005

• Reported By:Smethwick Europe
Mydv.co.uk
mydv.co.uk Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 0207 993 4698.
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Mydv.co.uk Ripped off for 700+, no sign of goods or refund, call centre ineffective Ripoff Waltham Massachusetts

I purchased 4 Sony PSP's on 13th November 2005 as Christmas presents from mydv thinking they were a UK company. Problems arose when I tried to cancel 2 of the PSP's. I couldn't get through to the call centre then when I did I was assured half my order would be cancelled and refunded.

To date (22nd December) I am still waiting for the refund and the other 2 PSP's. I've called the Customer Service department on numerous occasions, and spoke with various people "Catherine", "Ryan", "Kirk", "Curtis" (I use inverted commas as they are obviously all Indian and don't use their real names).

They tell me they cannot put me through to the head office in MA. They tell me they cannot set up a webchat with head office. They tell me they are arranging a refund but nothing has appeared in my bank account. In other words THEY LIE.

PLEASE WARN ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO IS THINKING OF PURCHASING ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT ONLINE ABOUT THIS RIPOFF COMPANY

Dwain
Smethwick
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2005 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydvcouk/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/Mydvcouk-Ripped-off-for-700-no-sign-of-goods-or-refund-call-centre-ineffective-Ripoff-168957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv.co.uk