Complaint Review: Myeztrim , acaipure, Extreme Acaiberry

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsboro North Carolina
Myeztrim , acaipure, Extreme Acaiberry
12399 Belcher Road S Ste 140 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Myeztrim ,acaipure, Extreme Acaiberry, Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc Sent "smples" unrequested then proceeded to repeat sending and billed out our checking account 3 times with no contact or approval. Largo Florida

This company sent "samples" of acaipure then proceeded to bill us out of our checking acct. This happened three times before my wife and I finally caught on to the scam. How they got access to our acct is troubling and I have to try and contact these frauds and get my money for something I never ordered or wanted. I'm changing accts to keep them out.
They also sent hoodiaburst and hoodiagum. Unbelievable

Pittsboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myeztrim-acaipure-Extreme-Acaiberry/Largo-Florida-33773/Myeztrim-acaipure-Extreme-Acaiberry-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Sent-smples-unr-386048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myeztrim , acaipure, Extreme Acaiberry