Complaint Review: Myfeeplan

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Old Timer — Cannon Beach Oregon United States of America
Myfeeplan

Myfeeplan Genealogy search , Internet

*Author of original report: Genealogy research misunderstanding

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Myfeeplan.com Customer Support

Ignore the category.  Make a new one: Genealogy Research.  Very big on the internet pretty much controlled by one un-named company from Utah.  Same as Myfreeplan.  My story.

At the Geno 2.0 website there was a block for a free genealogy search.  Clicked on it and made a search for a John (farily common surname) and was informed I would have to pay $1.00 just for the search in order to obtain my credit card info.  There was a wait while they searched the universe and then they informed me the download would be $19.95 so I refused the download since it was probably worthless and was informed there would be no charge.  On my credit card statement they charged $1.00 also $19.95.  I refuted the charge to my credit card company and they found in my favor.  Reliable companies normally give a summary of their findings before one must purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myfeeplan/internet/Myfeeplan-Genealogy-search-Internet-1026488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myfeeplan

Genealogy research misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Old Timer - (United States of America)

I do not see any area of misunderstanding.  I wrote the story as it happened and my refuting the charge was found in my favor.  I suggest you clean up your act before the big un-named company contacts you.  You are bad news to their operation.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Myfeeplan.com Customer Support

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Customer,

We think there might have been some sort of misunderstanding. We would like to clear up the confusion and resolve any issue and make you happy. We suggest you to kindly shoot a quick email at manager@myfeeplan.com for any issues you might have..

Best regards