Complaint Review: Myfico

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: O''linda — San Diego California United States of America
Myfico
200 Smith Ranch Rd San Rafael, California United States of America

Myfico myfico.com Fair Isaac Corporation MYFICO DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, BILLING and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE San Rafael , California

I canceled my account with myfico.com with in the 10 days it requires. They sent me an email verifying my cancellation; case closed right?

Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. Your subscription to Score Watch has been cancelled.We appreciate your business, and hope you will return in the future. Regards, myFICO Customer Carewww.myFICO.com  Question Reference #110515-00 Product Level 1: Score WatchCategory Level 1: Billing/Cancel SubscriptionDate Created: 05/15/2011 12:00 PMLast Updated: 05/16/2011 11:44 AMStatus: Solved

Myfico continued to charge $14.95 for 9 months and only stopped because I recently canceled my credit card. They never once sent me a bill or invoice letting me know I was still being charged, even after cancellation. When I called requesting a refund they said my account was still active and in dispute and only a supervisor could help me and would get back to me. Then I received and email 3 days later confirming renewal and that my billing information had changed (due to canceled credit card).

I called again and they said it is in review and will notify me. After another email of "confirmed cancellation" Feb 2012,  I called requesting a refund of past services charged that were not authorized after my first cancellation notice in May of 2011. Now myfico score watch is saying they can not refund me because my account was only recently canceled despite the email I have verifying cancellation in May of 2011. When I asked a supervisor about the first email he said it was human error but can still not help me. I am still in dispute and it is very frustrating and time consuming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myfico/-San-Rafael-California-94903-5551/Myfico-myficocom-Fair-Isaac-Corporation-MYFICO-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-BILLING-and-POOR-CUST-849710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myfico