Complaint Review: Myfreepaysite.com

Myfreepaysite.com
www.myfreepaysite.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Myfreepaysite.com Celebrity Orgy isn't free Internet

*UPDATE Employee: MyFreePaysite.com is free, we did not charge you

I went to a celebrity web page on my free paysite, that said it was free to it's members, I am a member of my free paysite.

when I went to sign up, I was asked for my credit card info.
I gave said information, and found out that I am being charged $35.00 for a site that is said to be free.

On more than one occasion I have sent emails to the company asking for my money back. I haven't gotten any response, they leave no number to contact them because they have the intention of ripping you off.

I think it is criminal for this website to lure people into sites that say ( free ) and then charge them for it.

Harold
honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myfreepaysitecom/nationwide/Myfreepaysitecom-Celebrity-Orgy-isnt-free-Internet-426372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myfreepaysite.com

MyFreePaysite.com is free, we did not charge you

AUTHOR: Leo - (U.S.A.)

MyFreePaysite.com is completely free and does not charge its users or even ask for payment information. It is likely that you followed a link from MyFreePaysite.com to another site like Celebrity Orgy and then decided to buy a membership or stay past the free trial period on that site.