Complaint Review: Mygenevawatch.com

511 E. Harvard St. Glendale, California United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Mygenevawatch.com I thought I was still filling out information for Publishers Clearinghouse. Glendale, California

I too was duped by this company. I decided after many years of not participating in Publishers Clearing House that I would do it on the computer. It seemed so easy.

I received a phone call the day before yesterday asking me if I would be interested in credit counseling. I informed them that  I was on the do not call list and they said they got my information from a survey that I filled out on the computer. I thought that was part of Publishers Clearinghouse also.

I believe I better pay more attention to what  I am doing and take Publishers Clearing House off of my wish list.

Please know that it is genevawatch.com that has taken $88.99 from my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mygenevawatchcom/Glendale-California-91205/Mygenevawatchcom-I-thought-I-was-still-filling-out-information-for-Publishers-Clearingho-570807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mygenevawatch.com