Complaint Review: Mygenevawatch.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 14, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 14, 2010

• Reported By: BarbaradoopedbyGeneva — Macedon New York United States of America

Mygenevawatch.com After completing a survey online, I was told that I had won a beautiful geneva watch worth 88.99 and would only have to pay for shippiing and handling. Shipping and handling was billed for 5.99, Internet

After receiving a pop up survey on line, I completed the survey and was told I had won a beautiful geneva watch valued at 88.99.  It was my gift for completing this survey and the only thing I would need to cover was the shipping and handling of 4.99.  I was charged 4.99 and 1.00 for shipping and handling on my credit card on January 25,2010,reference #'s B9XR6*J, 7Q7XR6*J.  Then was charged 88.99 on 02/06/2010, Ref.#28HC265L on my credit card without my consent and I want my money back.  I believe this was a scam and they should be reported.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2010 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mygenevawatchcom/internet/Mygenevawatchcom-After-completing-a-survey-online-I-was-told-that-I-had-won-a-beautiful-580787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mygenevawatch.com