Complaint Review: Mygenevawatch.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: Rawkon — FRESNO California U.S.A.

Mygenevawatch.com I was on Petsmart's website & was offered to take a short survey to receive a geneva watch for $4.99 + $1 for s/h. I was charge $88.90 and I called them up to dispute the charge. They couldnt assist m Ripped Off from Geneva Watch Company Internet, Internet

This offer made by Geneva is deceiving. They should not be able to get away with this fake offer they have by trying to get cusumers to buy their watch without knowing that is what they are doing. All these websites participating in giving this fake survey to their customers should think twice before they do it. I sure wont go back to PetSmart again. This is such a waste of time. I thought that I was getting a free watch for $4.99 + $1 for s/h because I took the survey. I was charge $88.90 for the watch and I called up the company they couldnt resolve the issue. They wanted me to send their billing department an email and someone will get back to me. This is rediculous! Why couldnt they take care of the problem over the phone? Anyways, beware of Geneva, they will definitely rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mygenevawatchcom/internet/Mygenevawatchcom-I-was-on-Petsmarts-website-was-offered-to-take-a-short-survey-to-rece-567021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mygenevawatch.com